At Therapeutic HealthWorks, Inc. we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
This notice describes in detail the privacy practices that apply to Therapeutic HealthWorks, Inc..
Personal information and other data we collect
- Therapeutic HealthWorks, Inc. collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Therapeutic HealthWorks, Inc. servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of our company.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Therapeutic HealthWorks, Inc. processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us any time.